Like Manna Munch?
If you enjoy playing Manna Munch, please Like it on Facebook. Thanks!
You can also visit the Manna Munch Facebook page hints and other information.
Playing Manna Munch
In Manna Munch, you play Moses, leading the Israelites around the desert. You must gather enough manna for the day. In higher levels there are also quail to collect. But there are obstacles too. Watch out for rocks, and scorpions. You also mustn't go off the edge, or bump into each other.
- Fresh manna has a lovely golden glow. Gather as much as you can to fill up the Manna-meter at the top of the screen.
- When manna is starting to go bad it will turn a light green. It's still okay to munch, but you don't get any points.
- When the manna goes bad, it turns bright green. Don't eat it! You will lose points.
- Rocks: Watch out for the rocks. Hitting one will cost you a life.
- Scorpions: Not aggressive by nature, but they will defend themselves if stepped on - and their sting is deadly.
- Israelites: The more manna you gather, the more Israelites will be following you. Be careful not to run into them.
- The Edge: Who knows what lies beyond the edge of the desert? You don't want to find out!
- Clouds: Harmless, but they can obscure your vision, so you might want to stay out of them, especially the dust clouds in higher levels.
The Manna Mania rounds are bonus rounds.
- There are no rocks or scorpions, and you can't collide with each other, but you still have to avoid the edge.
- You cannot die in Manna Mania, but going off the edge will end the round.
- Collecting all the manna before the clock runs out earns a bonus.
- space-bar: You click the space-bar to begin. You can also press it during the game to pause / unpause.
- arrow keys: Use the arrow keys to steer Moses around the screen.
- If you prefer, you can use A = up, Z = down, < = left, > = right.
- If the game doesn't start, try clicking on the game with the mouse, and then try the space-bar again.